5 Types of Curls
If you're mad about curls check out the 5 types of curls you can achieve with the ZALA Cosmo Curling Wand! This luxury ceramic plated wand has 5 interchangeable heads so you can achieve every kinds of curl and look imaginable. We absolutely love this wand and use it to create almost any curled look.
5 Types of Curls
The ZALA Cosmo Curling Wand has been specially designed to create a range of curls and looks and is safe to use on hair extensions. A few added benefits and features include:
- The wand includes easy to use, clip-less curling heads
- Adjustable temperature settings from 80°C (176°F ) to 210°C (410°F)
- Created especially for fragile hair, colour treated hair and ZALA hair extensions
- A convenient and tangle free, 360 degree swivel cord
- Designed to be hair extension safe and work optimally with ZALA brand extensions
- Tourmaline infused ceramic barrels to lock in moisture and add shine to your curls
- Curl defining frizz control technology
- Long lasting hold for your curls
The Wand Heads:
This wand tapers at the end to create a tight and precise curl. These curls are great for adding texture to the hair and do look softer once they drop slightly. We would recommend brushing through them slightly after curling to assist with this.
This is the standard curling barrel and is an essential part of the set. This barrel creates the perfect bouncy and voluminous curl. Use this barrel to add volume to your hair for a fail-safe, glamorous look!
This is the largest head in the Cosmo Curling Wand set and creates loos and voluminous curls. This is perfect if you are looking for soft, sultry and bouncy curls.
Beaded 25mm Barrel
This head creates gorgeous beachy waves/curls. With a unique beaded design, the hair is wrapped between each bead to create a textured look. Try this barrel along with some salt spray for added texture for the ultimate beach babe look!
Spiral Barrel 32mm
Finally, the spiral 32mm barrel creates gorgeous spiral shaped curls. All you have to do is wrap a section of hair around the wand, following the grooves. This creates a beautiful bouncy curl which can kept tighter or left to drop slightly and soften out.
If you liked this post, you can check out more like it at the ZALA blog!