- Product Details
NEW SEAMLESS CLIP IN HAIR EXTENSIONSUtilises the latest technology in seamless clip in design to create ultra discreet, lightweight and natural hair extensions20INCH
- Sits comfortably below the bust
- Most popular length at ZALA
- Great for average height customers
- Looks natural yet still provides wow factor
- Long enough to curl whilst maintaining length
Perfect for those with medium to thick natural hair who want to add ultimate volume and length. Ultra natural, undetectable results once applied1 x 5 clip (9 inch), 2 x 4 clip (7 inch)
- Ultra thick luxurious sets with thick & healthy ends
- THIN AND DISCREET SEAMLESS BAND SITS FLAT AGAINST THE HEAD
- SAME AMOUNT OF HAIR YET 20% LIGHTER THAN REGULAR CLIP INS
- SEAMLESS TECHNOLOGY IS LESS PRONE TO SHEDDING & TANGLES
- Add length, volume, colour and style safely
- Small, discreet & strong silicon backed clips
2 x 2 clip (4 inch), 2 x 2 clip (3 inch)
2 x 1 clip (1 inch)
- PRODUCT & CUSTOMER VIDEOS
Customer Reviews 23 item(s)
- Amazing but give more options Verified Purchase
- Zala please start making the seamless range in 5 piece sets & other lengths! They are miles ahead of the classic French & so perfect for my extremely fine hair however 9 pieces is far too much for me!
- I AM IN LOVE Verified Purchase
- I just had these delivered today and I’m honestly so impressed! They are the first clip in extensions I’ve ever bought and honestly I couldn’t be more happier with them! The quality is amazing and they feel so soft. Also the zala team were so helpful and prompt when assisting me with colour matching and the colour they recommended I choose was an absolutely perfect match!!!
- No one beats Zala Hair Extensions Verified Purchase
- Let me say this, I have tried NUMEROUS brands of clip in extensions, and NO ONE beats Zala. Not Bellami, Irresitable Me or Luxy. I have curled, washed, thrown up into many ahir styles and they are as smooth and silky as the day I got them. Please Zala, never change the amzaing quality of the hair. Thank you for the seamless design because I have fine hair and these work wonderfully.
- Color difference Verified Purchase
- Love the seamless extensions look so much better than the original if you have fine thin hair! The only problem I had was I ordered the honey beach in both the seamless and the original and the seamless is about a shade darker. I’m so sad they do not blend with my hair as well as the other ones do. Other than that the quality is amazing!
- in loveeee Verified Purchase
- Just got them today & I Loveeeeeee themmmm !! they are super soft and silkyy deff ordering more
- Very impressed with the Seamless line!!! Verified Purchase
- I am beyond impressed with the Zala seamless line!!! I've purchased their original extensions and I loved them,but these are superior. I have thin hair, and I still like to purchase the 9 piece set. With the original extensions, some days I wouldn't wear all 9 pieces because they seemed a little bulky and would show through if I didn't wear them low. I don't have that problem with the seamless line and since they look like tape-ins it's easier to conceal. I can wear them higher on my head and I don't have a problem. I've also wore the tape-ins from Zalas! They're also amazing just a little pricey and my bank doesn't offer the after pay option. I just love Zala!! I won't be using any other hair extension brand ever again and I feel like I've tried them all!
- Amazing quality Verified Purchase
- These extensions are by far the best I have ever bought I use to buy bellami and they just don’t hold up so I was looking for new brand and I’m so happy I found these colour was perfect and clips are great over all great product for the money will be buying again!!
- Best extensions ive ever owned! Verified Purchase
I love this!!!!! I have just started using ZALA hair extensions and would seriously recommend their brand. The quality is amazing especially considering how cheap they are! best value for money I have come across!vGreat color match, and you get so much for the price! Clip is easy to use and there are different widths in the package.Hair is straight. Really nice!
- Best human hair extensions I've ever purchased Verified Purchase
- seriously love these! Incredible quality for the price. My hair is pretty long, but thin. I just wanted to add a tiny bit of length but mostly fullness. These do the trick perfectly. I have a different style of extensions that were a lot more expensive and honestly are just never good enough. ZALA are consistent and im so over the moon!
- THIS GIRL IS SHOOKETH Verified Purchase
- I can't get over these hair extensions!!! They are super soft and blend great with my hair. They're super easy to clean and clip in plus they're made of real hair so no weird synthetic look and softer to the touch. It comes with 9 pieces which is absolutely awesome and more then enough so I can get full coverage on my head. I have naturally fine thin hair so these extensions make a world of difference in my appearance. These are phenomenal!! If you're looking for quality clip in extensions that hold up then these them. I love these!!!!
- OBSESSED! Verified Purchase
- Honestly, these are the most reasonably priced extensions. I have ordered from other places for A LOT more and the quality was just really horrible. Will be using Zala for a looong time :D
- LOVE!! Verified Purchase
- If you want silky, healthy hair, GO WITH ZALA! I love love love them
- Seamlessly Heaven Verified Purchase
- I purchased the seamless, 20" Honey Beach Highlights (#18/613). I am so. glad. that Zala is adapting the seamless technology of their tape-ins and applying it to their clips-ins. The seamless tech=FANTASTIC: 1) They mold to the shape of your head; 2) Super comfy to wear (feels like my OWN hair); 3) Zero "bumps"--quite literally, they look AND feel seamless. The clips have a lot of "pop" to them, which is great for staying-in power. The 20" length is great & resides just below the bust line. And, this specific color=spot-on perfect for us brown/brunette hair girls with multi-toned blonde highlights. I LOVE THEM. The hair quality=outstanding. These will become part of my morning makeup routine--they change my entire look. Suggestion: PLEASE consider making your seamless line in LONGER lengths from 22"-30". I'd buy a 30" in a <3beat. If you're on the fence about purchasing these, jump off. :) Zala knocked it out of the park with this tech, quality, & color. Now, let's get those extra inches...;)
- Amazing! Verified Purchase
- So happy with my seamless set in Honey Beach highlights! Bought the 9 piece set but only have to use 4 to get the result I want - added length and slight volume. Still glad I got the 9 piece though as it's always good to have spares or to change up my look. The Zala colour service recommended me my perfect shade which is so helpful and a factor that made me chose Zala over other brands. Always thought extensions were thought of as 'fake' and 'obvious looking' but Zala has created such a beautiful product that looks effortless and natural. So happy!
- I AM FLOORED BY THE QUALITY! AMAAZING Verified Purchase
- Been trying other extension brands for years but just discovered ZALA and they are so so much amazing and sooo reasonably priced. I'm a convert! These seamless clip ins are insane! so thick from top to tip!
- Love love love ! Verified Purchase
- I absolutely love this range from Zala , these extensions sit so flat on your head and it literally feels like your not even wearing any hair these extensions are a must have and such amazing quality ! I will Always buy this range from now on , I am so glad zala came up with extensions like these ones it’s genius! , definitely worth the money you will not be disappointed one bit
- Seamless/ Beautiful/ and Comfortable Verified Purchase
- More length options please!
- So many complements!! Verified Purchase
- COMPLIMENT CITY --> DESTINATION ME (only when i wear my Zala's lol) But even better, when i wear these seamless set i even forget im wearing extensions and suprise myself in the mirror at how bloody amazeballs i look!!!
- New Seamless Shades!! Verified Purchase
- I really love the colour range ZALA hair extensions offer. I was super excited to see they've launched new shades in this new Seamless range!!! I NEED CINNAMON now!!! Compared to other crappy brands I find their shades are way more natural highlights and they have matched the many shades my hair has gone over time. I love chatting to their super friendly colour matchers whenever i change up my hair! Its super quick and so much safer than chosing yourself!
- Our Clients Demand ZALA Verified Purchase
- I am a hair dresser and I have to say ZALA hair extensions are the best quality out there. My salon use their brand exclusively as their Clip ins are a very high grade of remy human hair. This new seamless range is the best design out there, they are so much more luxurious and our VIP clients are demanding them now!!
- Sharing the ZALA Love Verified Purchase
- Hope I can convice someone here to try ZALAs new Seamles hair extensions... wish someone had recommended them to me sooner. I have wasted so much money on poor quality extensions in the past but these are such thick and luscious sets. Their wefts are super flexible and shape to all head types :)))) Loveee them
- Exactly what I need! Verified Purchase
- I'm so excited for these next pay day!!!! THEY'RE EXACTLY WHAT I WAS AFTER!
- Seamless range is great Verified Purchase
What an awesome new product- I remember suggesting to ZALA about 6 months ago to get Seamless style extensions and it looks like I wasnt the only one who wanted them!!
They sit sooo much flatter on your head and feel like 10x lighter when your wearing them.
Really happy with my new set, I will be buying the seamless range again
Write Your Own Review
- Customers also bought
- Exchanges and Returns
USA CUSTOMERSColour, length or thickness not quite right? Don’t worry - we offer easy exchanges & returns within 60 days! You CAN remove the set from the box & hold up against your hair to check the shade & length - just be sure to keep the ZALA hygiene tag/seal intact around the top of the goods in case of an exchange or refund.Please keep me in tact in case of a return/exchange!
- Fill out your returns form via http://www.zalahair.com/exchanges -you can return for an exchange, refund (fees apply) or 100% store credit (excluding shipping). Once completed & approved, we will send you a pre-paid return label.
- Print your pre-paid shipping label, turn the ZALA satchel inside out and place the goods you are returning along with all ZALA packaging inside.
- 2080 INDUSTRIAL RD,
- SUITE C
- SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84104
- Attach the shipping label to the package (please avoid placing sticky tape over the barcode) and drop it off at your local USPS post box or outlet.
- Once your return arrives back, please allow 2-3 business days for the warehouse to process and send out your new set once it arrives back to us. If returning to a product of a different value or returning for a refund, we will be in touch via email regarding paying the difference or once your refund has been processed.
- For our full returns policy, please click here