- Product Details
HALO HAIR EXTENSIONSFuller, longer, thicker hair without the fuss. The 30 second halo is the quickest & easiest way to take your hair from 0 to 100 - no clips, no glue, no damage.20INCH
- Sits comfortably below the bust
- Most popular length at ZALA
- Great for average height customers
- Looks natural yet still provides wow factor
- Long enough to curl whilst maintaining length
Perfect for those with thin to medium natural hair for natural, everyday length, thickness & volume. Not ideal for blunt cut natural hair.Adjustable halo bandEvery halo comes with 3 different sized bands that are super easy to attach and adjust to your perfect fit.The halo band is clear, flexible and ultra discreet in the hair.
- Soft and silky 100% human Remy hair
- Super easy & safe to apply with no clips, beads, or glue
- Double drawn for thick and healthy ends
- Add length, volume and thickness in less than 30 seconds
- Lightweight, comfortable and undetectable once applied
Customer Reviews 19 item(s)
- Fantastic quality and color Verified Purchase
- This product is WONDERFUL! I have tried every possible hair extension out there, and this is by far my FAVORITE! It is sooo so soft and THICK, and sits so perfectly! I will be a customer zala girl for LIFE!
- I.AM.IN.LOVE!!!! Verified Purchase
This hair is beautiful! My stylist agrees! The piece is sturdy and the hair is thick! So happy with my purchase and will buy again!
- AMAZING!! I love love love mine Verified Purchase
- Ok I never review anything! but these are AMAZING!! I love love love mine. Super easy, matches my hair perfect. Works with my thick hair so it doesn’t look stringy. Just like so AWESOME! I am reccomending them to all my friends.
- ZALA GIRL NOW THROUGH AND THROUGH! Verified Purchase
- I love these extensions! The hair is so soft and there is a good amount of hair on the halo piece. I have bought many sets from ZALA over the years and will continue to do so. The two-tone honey beach highlights is fun for a highlighted/summer look for blondies like me.
- Absolutely beautiful hair. Verified Purchase
This was my first time using hair extensions, so I did a lot of research and these were the highest rated and i have to agree! Love them :)
- SO IN LOVE! Verified Purchase
Adds volume & length in seconds!! I get compliments all the time on how pretty my hair is ???? I have purchased twice now because I love it so much i wanted 12" and 20". This halo I is top of the line! NO PUN INSTEAD
- YAS HALO YASSSSS Verified Purchase
- Oh my gosh! It just came today and I'm shocked at how amazing it is. It's so beautiful. It's a bit long for me but I can cut i SERIOUSLY NEVER WANT TO TAKE IT OUT!!
- YAY! Verified Purchase
- Absolutely love this product! It is beautiful and great quality.
- ok - halo convert here! Verified Purchase
- Love it!! Real hair that I've already curled and straightened and still in really great condition. It's really sturdy on your head and fits where it's impossible to see through your own hair.
- I LOVE them! Verified Purchase
- The hair quality is great. I took them to my hair stylest and she blended them with my hair. I purchased the 20 inch knowing they would be a bit long for me. Once I got the trimmed, they looked great! I highly recommend these extensions.
- Perfect Extensions! Verified Purchase
- Perfect colour match and so easy to put in and extremely easy to blend! These have been the best extensions I've ever bought.. definitely recommend it!
- Absolutely LOVE these halo hair extension. Verified Purchase
'd been using clips for about 6 years, and as much as i LOVEEE them i honestly wished they were my own hair and even though clip ins dont take too long to apply i wanted something more instant but i wasn't interested in making the more permanent leap to tapes. But I wasn't ready to get rid of my long locks yet! Then i get an email from zala that they have just launched HALOS!! i was a little unsure about it all and how it would sit and blend as my hair is thin, and it is very fine.
I have a friend who bought a synthetic halo off ebay and loves it ! personally would never wear synthetic hair and between us here I think hers obviously looks like fake hair!
So the fact zalas halo is human hair and they do free exchanges i was sold. (my friend had alot of input in encouraging me too lol and how much im gonna be a halo queen with her)
Let me say this first - The only "con" is that you cannot flip upside down, or else it will probably come out. But really, that is IT. But real talk, who the hell is flipping upside down anyway unless your wearing your halo to yoga, but if that is the case then you should really check yourself because that's just whack, do yourself a favour and buy a clip in pony!
Anyway! The hair in these extensions are absolutely gorgeous and thick. As expected with zala. Usually some extensions brand come with random ratty thin ends but that is never the case with zala, mine are thick from top to tip just is the case with my clip ins with them.
well my friend is right, Im obsessed with my new halo, i never want to take it off it is so comfortable, i forget im wearing it and blends beautifully with my own hair!
I must admit they are even comfortable enough to sleep in, if you must.... (I DO) Very happy, will order more when the time comes. Thanks ZALA
- Love it! Verified Purchase
I have thin hair and I can't wear too many clip ins otherwise you can see them. I wanted to try the halo and I am happy I did. I get all the volume of lots of extensions without the fear of any tracks being seen. The hair is thick and soft plus it's easy to apply.
The cons are:
Having a small head I have to make the halo small and due to the hook system, it can cause some gathering at the top near the wire and it's not flush against my head unless you constantly flatten out.
If there is a strong wind, I feel like it will fall off.
Lastly, after you wear it for a while your head can get a little sensitive to the wire... but pain is beauty.... right??
However, despite all that, best purchase ever. I get so much hair and no one can tell even though I have thin hair. No one knows the difference except people who see you all the time and think your hair sprouted overnight. I highly recommend! I want one in every length. Thanks Zala for a great product. Cannot wait to see what you release next!
- HALO IN LOVE! Verified Purchase
- I have been wearing extensions for over 10 years, and these are by far the best! Hair was high quality, soft and thick. I dyed it and it's still soft and it took the dye well so I know it's 100% human hair. I'm happy with my purchase, it's the best hair I've gotten and I've been wearing extensions for 5 years. I layered them and cut some length and they're perfect!
- THICK AND SECURE! Verified Purchase
- I use extensions everyday of my life. I love my clip ins but was over having to clip all the pieces in.. then zala released the halo i bought on a whim, not having any idea how to use it! IT IS AMAZING!! No damage and great quality IT IS SOOO THICK!!I curl them, iron them and more. Will recommend them a million times. Save my life!
- never take mine out! Verified Purchase
It works great! It blends well and looks natural. It curls perfectly. I will be buying a back up.
- HALO IS THE GIFT THAT KEEPS GIVING! Verified Purchase
- My hair has been getting thinner and thinner for about 10 years. I have tried almost every type of hair extension and hair replacement. My favorite kind of extensions were the tape-ins, but my hair is so fine the tape began to show through. I recently purchased the ZALA halo and was SHOOOK it is so easy to put on, does not show through, and does not damage my already fragile hair. I get additional volume and length; how great is that!
- im looking and feeling amazing - instant selfie mood :)i Verified Purchase
- I cant believe how easy and comfortable it is! its amazing!! I can not tell you enough the stress this halo has taken off me i am literally obsessed with it, i have a full head of hair in seconds!
- The hair I wish I had been born with! Verified Purchase
- I’m so hooked on this halo!!! I have always had fine and thin hair that I have trouble growing long lengths without it getting stringy. I have had several types of hair extensions through the years but this was my first time trying a halo, let me tell you I love the halo!! such a fan now! It looks like I have naturally beautiful long and thicker hair and there’s no damage to my real locks. I got the 16” Honey Blonde #18 and it blends so well with my hair. I’m very happy with these and will be wearing them daily!
Write Your Own Review
- Customers also bought
- Exchanges and Returns
USA CUSTOMERSColour, length or thickness not quite right? Don’t worry - we offer easy exchanges & returns within 60 days! You CAN remove the set from the box & hold up against your hair to check the shade & length - just be sure to keep the ZALA hygiene tag/seal intact around the top of the goods in case of an exchange or refund.Please keep me in tact in case of a return/exchange!
- Fill out your returns form via http://www.zalahair.com/exchanges -you can return for an exchange, refund (fees apply) or 100% store credit (excluding shipping). Once completed & approved, we will send you a pre-paid return label.
- Print your pre-paid shipping label, turn the ZALA satchel inside out and place the goods you are returning along with all ZALA packaging inside.
- 2080 INDUSTRIAL RD,
- SUITE C
- SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84104
- Attach the shipping label to the package (please avoid placing sticky tape over the barcode) and drop it off at your local USPS post box or outlet.
- Once your return arrives back, please allow 2-3 business days for the warehouse to process and send out your new set once it arrives back to us. If returning to a product of a different value or returning for a refund, we will be in touch via email regarding paying the difference or once your refund has been processed.
- For our full returns policy, please click here