Want to step up your Halloween game this year? Check out these Halloween Hairstyles for 2017 that will ensure you win best dressed at all your social affairs.
Halloween Hairstyles For 2017
Look #1: Werewolf
Channel your inner beast this year with this Werewolf Halloween Hairstyle 2017. This look is easily achieved with our 24″ Clip In Extensions.
- Start by attaching hair extensions for dramatic length and volume
- Use a Cosmo Curling wand or crimping iron to add textured waves
- With your hair centre parted, take a section of hair and back comb at the roots for added volume
- Use bobby pins to secure and create ear shapes with your hair
Look #2: Creepy Doll
Scare yourself with this Creepy Doll look. This look can be achieved with our 20″ Clip In Extensions.
- Starting with a centre parting, take a small section of hair from one side and backcomb at the roots.
- Carefully pull the hair spread across your forehead and then hairspray in place.
- As you will be creating 2 braids, apply each piece on a diagonal & repeat on the other side.
- Braid your hair on either side, secure into place with an elastic and tie two bows around each braid with red ribbon.
This look is definitely not for the faint hearted. This Crazy Clown inspired look can be achieved with our 20″ Clip In Extensions.
- Start by applying hair extensions for instant length and volume
- Use a Cosmo Curling wand or crimping iron to add textured waves.
- Tease the rest of your hair for added volume and texture
- Backcomb your hair at the crown, as well as along your parting for added height.
- Create a large Beehive and pin into place
You can watch our video tutorial on these three Halloween Hairstyles here:
Be sure to tag us in all your halloween selfies this year using the instagram handle @zala_hair_extensions and the hashtag #zalahairextensions
For other looks and tutorials, visit our youtube channel here: