Easy Styles to Wear With Halo Extensions
Halo hair extensions are quick and easy to install. You can put them in your hair by yourself and transform your look in seconds - every day. These extensions are best for anyone who wants to add volume, length, and thickness to their hair without permanent or semi-permanent commitment to hair extensions.
A halo hair extension comes in the form of a single weft of hair with an unnoticeable wire to hold it firmly in place. These extensions work well for all hair types, including fine and thin hair. And the good news is that unlike some extensions out there, they don’t damage your hair.
But remember that not all halo hair extensions are created equal. To get the best results with this extension, be sure to buy from a reputed brand. Don’t forget to do your research and read halo hair extension reviews. Also, make sure to choose 100 percent Remy human hair halo extensions because they look natural, blend seamlessly with your hair, and last longer.
While a halo is a single hair strip, you can still achieve many different hairstyles with it, including half updos, ponytails, side braids, and more.
Here are three easy hairstyles that you can try with halo hair extensions:
1. Half-Up, Half-Down
??The half-up, half-down is a great hairstyle to cast a semblance of longer hair. It gives your face a nice frame while keeping the hair from getting in your face.
To pull your Halo into this hairstyle, be sure the extension is sitting low at the rear of your head. Also, keep more of your hair above the Halo. This will help hide the extension.
Follow these steps to achieve the half up half down with halo extensions:
1. Pull a small portion of your hair at the top of your head and create a high pony. But make sure you still have adequate hair remaining at the top to hide the weft. Ensure the ponytail is tight enough to sit straight and have more volume.
2. Add more vigor and oomph by teasing the hair a little. It will make your hair look more natural and voluminous.
3. Wear a romantic hair accessory like a headscarf or headband around your ponytail. Doing so will add more elegance and height to your half ponytail.
2. The Half-Up Top Knot
This is yet another lovely and effortless style that you can wear with halo extensions. The trick to pulling your halo extension into the half-up top knot is to have enough hair on the sides and back of your head to hide the extension.
Then follow these steps to get the chic, trendy half-up top knot:
1. Create a rectangular segment with your natural hair at the top of your head.
2. Rotate the rectangle hair portion to create a small, tight bun. Alternatively, you could twist and tie it to get a regular top bun.
3. Now, put a hair tie around the bun to hold it in place, and you’re good to go!
3. The Tousled Ponytail
A tousled ponytail is an excellent way to look chic and elegant with halo hair extensions. And like the half-up, half-down look, this hairstyle keeps your hair out of your face. The best part is that you can pull your hair into this style in a few minutes.
To get this hairstyle with halo extensions, you must make sure that the sides of your halo hair are even and smooth. Also, make sure you have enough hair to cover the halo.
Now, follow these steps to get the tousled ponytail:
1. Begin by moving the hair on the sides of your head upward while ensuring that the hair is uniform and leveled to cover the halo. This step is a little tricky, but with some practice, you’ll master it and be able to pull it off again and again!
2. Make sure that the halo is flat, even, and your natural hair is covering it. You can now converge the two segments at the rear of your head (above your neck level).
3. Grasp the two segments together with one of your hands and use your free hand to take the remaining hair from under the portions and tie it in a tousled ponytail.
4. Add some messy texture by teasing or curling the hair to your liking.
And there you are — you’re ready to rock a lovely tousled ponytail.
Halo extensions are the perfect option for beginners. They require minimal effort but still give you the longer, more voluminous hair you’re coveting. Find your perfect halo extension here.